Can't force extra/livery to spawn at traffic vehicle

• Hello there,

i am quite new to GTA V Modding, but figured a lot out i think

i've added the Police Silverado 2017 (https://de.gta5-mods.com/vehic…-ready-red-blue-blue-blue) - it needed some tweaks to find out what to do (cause if was for fivem, but i dont use this mod) but yet it work fine ingame. In LSPDFR i use the custom agency_bla.xml file to let it spawn with fixed livery (for city, los santos and highway) and some extras always on

extra_1 // Lightbar

extra_5 // Part of the ramming bar

extra_6 // Second part of the ramming bar

this is the line in the custom angency.xml

<Vehicle extra_1="true" extra_5="true" extra_6="true" use_modkit_liveries="true" livery_multi="1">17silvrb</Vehicle>

It all work fine.

Now the problem - i tried to add the vehicle to the popgroup.ymt

It work fine, it spawn in traffic with an officer in it and it is like a normal police vehicle - but all extras and liverys are random

i found this here on the page : Extra Components

----------------------------------------

i tried to change this in popgroup.ymt

<Item>

<Name>17silvrb</Name>

<Variations extra_1="true" extra_5="true"extra_6="true" type="NULL"/>

</Item>

The vehicle will spawn as traffic, but it has no effect ingame :( //yes i changed and added this line to all traffic variations ... poor, med, rich, highway, police etc.)

i've modified the vehicle.meta for the Silverado

<extraIncludes>

<Item>extra_1="true" extra_5="true" extra_6="true"</Item>

</extraIncludes>

<requiredExtras>extra_1="true" extra_5="true" extra_6="true"</requiredExtras>

i am not sure about the line order for this code, but in the original vehicle.meta the requiredextras line is under the extraincludes line.

i have even tried it with EXTRA_1 EXTRA_5 EXTRA_6 but it has no effect too

Well both tries (popgroup and vehicle.meta) come without any effect - so i missed something or do something wrong (game is still working, but changes has no effect)

if anyone have i idea or a hint what i can do to change this - i would be thankful!

the otherproblem (let the vehicle spawn with a fix livery will be the next step ...)

thx for any response

EDIT: WTF to ME!

ive tested some shit during writing this and copy the code into this thread - ive tested a last version in the vehicle.meta and it work!!!

problem solving was: EXTRA_1 EXTRA_5 EXTRA_6 had to be in BIG Letters every time ....

EDIT2: is it possible to tell the game that other extras SHOULD not be appear? now i have sometimes 2 lightbars on the vehicle (used the requireextras command)

well but there is still the livery problem

i want a special livery for

city livery_multi="1"

los santos livery_multi="2"

highway livery_multi="2"

(code is from the custom agency.xml)

• Alphabreen

Changed the title of the thread from “Can't force extra to spawn at traffic vehicle” to “Can't force extra/livery to spawn at traffic vehicle”.

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!